Thursday, February 4, 2010

Last week Apple released the new I-Pad. The I-Pad according to Kyle Aevermann in a CNN Tech interview is an oversized I-Phone or I-Touch. The new device does do all of the same things that the I-Touch does but it is said to be bigger and better. The argument that has been brought up is that the I-Pad is unnecessary. Some argue however that the I-Pad can be the improvement that the web is looking for. The I-Pad is capable of doing many things that a normal computer may not do but there are some flaws in the device. The I-Pad does not support Adobe Flashdrive. Adobe is something that makes websites with pop-ups, movement, and such to work. Without this function it is hard to claim that the I-Pad can improve the web. The convenience of the device definitely makes the web more accessible at times but overall it has taken multiple devices and put them into one with a higher price tag. Is the I-Pad really something that is a necessity?

No comments:

Post a Comment